For more than 60 years, Arrow Exterminators has been Oklahoma's top choice for professional pest control services. We were the first to test The Sentricon® System in Oklahoma and we are the only award winning Sentricon® service company in the entire state. We are the only company using cutting-edge, bed bug eliminating Thermal Remediation®, the only method proven to completely get rid of all bed bugs. We have led the way in delivering professional pest control services to Oklahomans from Tulsa and Broken Arrow down to Oklahoma City, Norman, Edmond and Moore. No matter what pest control problem you have, we have the safe solution to protect what you value most: your home, your business and your family.
We know as well as anyone that pest control issues are no fun. But having worked with Oklahoma home and business owners as long as we have, we know the potential repercussions of not dealing with a pest problem. Pests like termites and carpenter ants can be extremely destructive and cause billions of dollars worth of damage to homes around the United States each year. Other pests, like roaches and rodents, are highly unsanitary, carrying viruses and bacteria that could potentially make you and your family very sick. And we don’t have to tell you how dangerous some spiders, like the Black Widow or Brown Recluse, are. All these issues make pest control an extremely important issue for home and business owners and is why we are so passionate about providing quality, affordable pest control for Oklahoma residents.
Arrow Exterminators offers complete, comprehensive termite control for both residential and commercial properties. Whether you’ve already discovered the signs of termite damage or just want to make sure your home or business is protected from the potentially devastating effects of these sneaky pests for years to come, we have the experience and knowledge to recommend and implement the right prevention and treatment plan for you. Let us put our over 60 years of pest control expertise to work for you today. Here are some of the termite treatment services we offer:
- Pretreatment for new construction
- Whether construction is your business or you’re a homeowner building up the home of your dreams from scratch for yourself and your family, the last thing you want to see is all your time and effort ruined by some pesky little bugs. When it comes to termites, a little bit of preparedness goes a long way towards preventing damage and heartache later, which is why we always recommend pretreatment for new construction. This simple service can help prevent invasive subterranean termites from damaging your property for years to come. The destruction caused by termites can be absolutely devastating. Don’t let it happen to you. Call us today about pretreatment for new construction and one of our trained, experienced termite professionals can talk to you in-depth about what the process requires, how much damage it can prevent and schedule an appointment for a free evaluation to assess your options.
- Sentricon® Colony Elimination System
- When it comes to protecting existing structures from subterranean termites, there is nothing we trust more than The Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System. This is the only thing we trust enough to protect our homes and business and we highly recommend it to all our customers to protect their homes and businesses as well. Subterranean termites cause billions of dollars worth of damage to American homes each year and much of the money for those repairs is paid out of pocket because homeowners insurance rarely covers termite damages. Termites are incredibly sneaky as they burrow through your home feeding on wood in your floors, walls, cabinets, staircases, furniture and other belongings. Often, by the time you notice termite damage, the damage is so far along that massive, expensive and time-consuming repairs will be necessary. The best way to keep yourself, your home, your business and your family safe from the destructive power of termites is with preventative treatment from The Sentricon® System. Think of it like your termite insurance plan. If you’re ready to start guarding your property against termite damage today, call the Certified Sentricon® Specialists at Arrow Exterminators.
- Localized liquid treatments
- We can also provide you with localized liquid termite barrier treatments in specific termite-affected areas. They can be used on their own or as a supplement to other means of termite control, such as new construction pretreatment or The Sentricon® System. If you are interested in the pros and cons of liquid barrier termite treatments, you can call Arrow Exterminators and talk to one of our knowledgeable, professional termite control technicians. We can talk to you about the best termite treatments for your specific needs or problem, whether commercial or residential, and create a unique treatment plan made specifically for your home or business needs. Call us today to get started on your free evaluation.
Bed Bug Treatments:
We also provide effective and efficient bed bug treatments for residential and commercial properties all over Northeastern and Central Oklahoma. From houses and apartments to hotels, models and any other type of business (bed bugs aren’t picky—they’ll invade any place that has people to feed on) we can provide the professional, experienced service needed to completely eliminate this pesky invader. Bed bugs are notoriously hard to get rid of. This is one job you want to leave to the pros:
- Thermal Remediation®
- This is the only type of bed bug treatment we provide for one simple reason: it’s the only one that works. Scientific studies and years of efforts by pest control professionals have shown that all the chemical treatments in the world are ineffective in eliminating these blood-sucking pests. The only treatment that has been proven to eliminate bed bugs is heat, specifically a heat treatment known as Thermal Remediation®. Bed bugs, no matter what stage of their life cycle they are in, cannot withstand temperatures over 122°F. That’s why we don’t waste any time with expensive but useless chemical treatments. The state-of-the-art Thermal Remediation® treatment was designed specifically for use by pest control companies to eliminate bed bugs once and for all. And we’re the first pest control company in Oklahoma using this cutting-edge technology. So if you’re ready to get serious about completely eradicating bed bugs, give the bed bug elimination experts at Arrow Exterminators a call. One of our bed bug professionals can walk you through the treatment, answer any questions you have and schedule an appointment for your free evaluation. You don’t have to live with bed bugs. Give Arrow Exterminators a call today.
Pest Control Treatments:
Arrow Exterminators provides pest control services for any type of pest at both residential and commercial properties. Have a mouse in the house? We can take care of that. Seeing spiders in the office? We can take care of that, too. Are there ants invading your apartment? Yep, Arrow Exterminators has you covered. No matter where and no matter what pest, we have the reliable, professional pest control services you need to get rid of all the pests pestering you and keep them away for good.
We are always working to solve our customer’s pest problems with new, environmentally friendly means. We employ a system of Integrated Pest Management, IPM for short, to solve your pest control needs. This process is an effective and environmentally friendly approach to pest management that relies on a combination of current, comprehensive information on the life cycles of pests and their interactions with their environment. This information is used with available pest control methods to manage pest damage by the most cost effective means available and with the least possible hazard to you, your family, property and the environment. Some of our services include:
- Custom maintenance programs
- Maybe you live out in the country and have all sorts of pests continually attacking your property. Or maybe you live in town and are continually plagued by urban pests like roaches and rodents. Or maybe, like most people, you just value having a clean, safe and pest-free home. Whatever your reasons, if you want a continual level of protection from some of the most difficult pests than this plan is for you. We know every home, and business, is different so we really take the time to get to know each individual customer, their property and what they want from their pest control plan. Then we create a custom plan that is tailored to those unique, individual needs. We won’t try to stick you with some one size fits all plan that might work for some customers but won’t work for you. Our dedicated and professional team will really take the time to assess your needs and clearly outline the plan for you in plain language so you know exactly what to expect. If you want comprehensive pest control tailored to all your specific needs, then this is the plan for you.
- One-time service
- Some customers go their whole life without seeing a pest inside their home until one day they wake up in the middle of the night to hear a scratching sound above their head. Even just that one pesky mouse can be an ordeal to get rid of on your own. That’s what the one-time service is for. No matter what pest is bothering you, whether it’s mice or roaches or ants or crickets, we will come in, find the source and eliminate that pest for good. We can identify and eradicate any pest quickly and efficiently so you can get back to living your pest-free life.
- Once-a-year service
- You don’t have any pressing pest problems right now, but you know your neighbors have had some troubles in the past and you want to make sure your house isn’t the next victim of the neighborhood ant gang. We can come by just once-a-year to conduct an evaluation, make you aware of any looming problems you might not be aware of and apply any necessary treatments. This is a great, minimally invasive option for homeowners who want to make sure their home has top-notch pest protection but also don’t want constant service calls or any potentially invasive treatments.
- Exterior-only service
- The exterior-only service is also great for customers who set a high bar for the level of pest protection they want for their home, but don’t want any potentially invasive treatments or any chemicals inside their home. While interior treatments are extremely effective, we know they can be a bit of a hassle sometimes—especially for families with children. Exterior-only services ensure that your home is still protected from all those pests you don’t want to find inside your home. The exterior services we offer form a sort of invisible wall between your property and the outside world where pests lurk. They can’t breach the wall and come inside and your home remains safe and pest-free.
Each of these services is a great option and each one will be right for a different home and customer. To find out which treatment plan is best for your family, your home and your lifestyle, call Arrow Exterminators today and talk to a knowledgeable pest control expert about what your pest protection wants and needs are. They can explain each service plan in depth and help you decide which one is best for you.
Arrow Pest Control:
Here is a listing of more pests that we can help you to control.
If you have a pest in your home that you don’t see listed here, give us a call! We have experience with just about every pest known to Oklahoma and we can solve your pest problems in an efficient and affordable manner. You can count on Arrow Exterminator to handle any and all of your pest control needs no matter what the type of pest that is trying to invade your home and make it their own.
Why Choose Arrow Exterminators:
We’ve been Oklahoma’s trusted pest control experts for over 60 years now. No matter what the pest we have trained professionals who can handle your problem quickly and efficiently. We keep customers at the center of our work so we are always “Aiming to Please” you and can do the best work possible to make you and your family feel safe and comfortable in your own home. Give us a call today or fill out our online contact form to get started on your free quote and see how we can put our decades of Oklahoma pest control expertise to work for you.